Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 17, 2013
 
Buenos dias, familia y amigos!
 
Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! I am going to be a mission grandma!  I am so excited!! Sister He.... and are both training, so I am going to be a "mom" again at the same time as being a "grandma" for the first time!  I am going to be in a new area called Washington East 2, which is splitting off of Washington East.  So I am opening a new area and training at the same time.... no pressure!  At least I already know what I am doing at the Visitors Center, so I won't have that added on to it.  I hadn't heard of missionaries white-wash/training that much, but I guess I am just a magnet for it!
 
I just hope that my new trainee is as easy to train as Sister He.... was!  I am thinking that I will probably train a sister named Sister Sho........., because she is called Spanish Speaking.  But, you never know.  There are also sister coming in from Germany, Samoa, Guyana and South Africa.  And a couple of Americans :)  I think we are getting 7 VC sisters and a couple of full-proselyting.  But we only have 4 trainers in the VC, so some of the VC sisters coming in will head outbound first.
 
So, good news is, I will for sure see Ky..... (Emi....'s little sister) tomorrow!! She probably won't be my companion, since she is full pros, but she might serve around me!  And I will see her at the training meeting :) Yay! I hope she recognizes me because I am probably just going to run up and give her a big hug as soon as I get the chance to!
 
Our P-days will be on Tuesdays this transfer, which is slightly better!  And we will be living at the apartments right across the street from the Visitors Center which is super convenient.  Hopefully we will meet some people right away that will be willing to give us rides to our area.  But I am just going to cross that bridge when I get to it.
 
Sister Her...... is headed home! She came into the Visitors Center yesterday because all the people who are leaving have things that they do all day today before they leave tomorrow.
 
 I am excited for this new transfer! And I am super happy that I can go with Sister He.... to our trainers meeting and meet our new missionaries together.
 
I hope you all have a great week! Know that I love you sooo much!
Your Missionary,
Sister Burner
 


No comments:

Post a Comment