Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February 25, 2013
 
Hola Familia y Amigos--
 
Sorry for not getting a very good e-mail out to you last week! Monday was a holiday and both the library and Family History Center were closed, plus P-day was absolutely crazy with Sister Chase's packing, cleaning the house, setting up a new dresser/bed sets, etc. And then Tuesday we just had a few minutes to e-mail President Leonard before we had to head to Salina. Crazy times! But Sister Kim and I came back to Huntington and dove right in. We have been doing a lot of contacting lately, since our investigators keep getting baptized, moving, losing interest, and just being busy. But we are doing our best so hopefully things will start looking up soon! S.... got baptized and confirmed this last weekend! WAHOO!! She was so ready. When we talked to her at her baptismal interview on Friday, she said, "I just want to be baptized already!" Haha, she is so cute. We are so excited for her, and her ward seems to be welcoming her in really well, so it's like she is already part of the ward family :)
 
Yesterday, at one of the wards we went to, these three boys sang a part in the choir number and one of them was this little redhead who reminded me so much of Noah! Plus I ran into that kid name Trey again this last week, so I have just been thinking of them a bunch! I miss all of my brothers tons. Even the ones who never write to me (eh-HEM, Avery!)
 
...... know that I love you all so much!!
 
Con Amor,
Hermana Burner

No comments:

Post a Comment