Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February 19, 2013
Hola Familia~
 
....This is just going to be a quick e-mail-- Sister Chase and I are headed to Salina in half an hour, where I will pick up my new companion and Sister Chase will head on to St. George! My new companion's name is Sister Kim, and she is English-speaking... which means that I will be teachng all of our Spanish investigators by myself : ( Scary!!! I am so tempted to just put them on hold for a while, but we already have appointments scheduled with them for this week so I guess I will just have to dive in!
 
But Sister Kim is so great. This is her first time doing full proselyting because she has been in the Visitors Center for the first year of her mission (English speaking sisters get more time there than Spanish speaking). In fact, she was Lead Train, which is like the zone leader over the sister missionaries. And Sister Chase loves her and is pretty jealous that I get to be her companion lol. So it should be great :)
 
Love you all--
Hermana Burner 

No comments:

Post a Comment