Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mission Call

Fresh from the mailbox!
Hey guys! I am so excited to have the opportunity to serve a mission! I enter the MTC on November 7th, and while I am there I will learn how to teach the Gospel in Spanish, as well as learn how to give tours for the Visitors' Center and other sites in my mission. It is going to be so great! I have studied Spanish in college, and I absolutely adore it. Everything that I have learned about the St. George, Utah mission so far just seems so perfect for me! 

After I leave, my mother will be updating this blog for me, so after November 7th this will be the place to check for the latest updates. I will be posting my mission address on here, and I would love to hear from everyone while I am out there!

Thanks for all of the love and support :)

-Janelle



No comments:

Post a Comment